Monday, August 13, 2007
our house is left with a sea of broken concrete. how sad, but its quite interesting though.
CONGRATULATIONS JIEJIE!MY
WEE KEE IS FABULOUS. A1 and distinction for Chinese ehhhh.
English lesson was sooo fun today. learnt a few new vocabulary and my definition for
'debilitate' was:
progress in your potbelly. people burst into laughter and my stomach hurt so much. We are supposed to use the few vocab that we learnt write a story relay. Having influenced from Kimberley Tan Li Shuan, I started mine with:
Her health debilitated and trees started growing on her head.after which, I continued others with:
After placing tissue paper on her head, she became amorphous.
Look, look what that monster did to me.
I only knew 4 answers to 25 questions for the lit test. very good, just fail the test like this. the class also began to recite a quote from The Merchant of Venice when Miss Ong walked in.
class: In sooth, I know not why I am so sad: It wearies me; you say it wearies you;
Miss Ong: -smiled and half rolled eyes-
If people don't sit beside you, but prefers to stand, this could be the reason:
MY FOOD WILL NOT REACH MY LEGS/FOOT TO MAKE ME STRONG.hiahiahia! had a hilarious day.
Kimberley awww. so touched! hiahia. and APB can also stand for Armpit Power Boost. Cx
Anu i tell you i am going to watch it someday. watch out Anu. hiahia. laughing is good for health. especially like that- HIAHIA. dont care, kaitlyn is mine, Mine, MINE. dont you snatch her away.
Amrita Helloooo! hiahia. fine. you?
Huiqing ((: lets play badminton again!
Priya i sent a long time ago already
thank you'all for keeping my blog alive! love you all loaaddsss. (so heavy!)
.
5:46 AM